- Address: 7791 NW 46 Street, Suite #218, Doral, FL 33166
- Phone: (305) 362-8118
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Juliet M. Alcoba, Esq.
Florida Trademark Attorney
Trademark Attorney Juliet Alcoba Esq. specializes in counseling clients with regard to intellectual property matters. Ms. Alcoba helps clients develop tailored strategies for protecting and enforcing their brands in the United States and around the world. She routinely guides clients from trademark selection and clearance through registration and beyond, emphasizing a pragmatic and strategic approach. Ms. Alcoba also takes a proactive role in settlement negotiations prior to adverse and costly litigation actions. In the event that litigation is unavoidable, she has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants. Her ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish allows her to litigate, negotiate, and prepare strong intellectual property agreements.
Areas of Practice
- Trademarks & Copyrights
- Intellectual Property Risk Analysis and Risk Mitigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property Mediation
- Licensing & Related Business Contracts
Florida Certified Civil Circuit Court Mediator
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law
University of Florida
Minor Mass Communication Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Member
- D.C. Bar Member
- Colorado Bar Member
- INTA Member (International Trademark Association)
- Florida Certified Civil Circuit Court Mediator
To schedule a video consultation:
Trademark Attorney Juliet Alcoba Esq.